There’s never a great time to have boiler problems, and we understand your need for hot water, that’s why we’re on hand 24/7 for emergency boiler repairs.
We provide only the best quality repair service to our customers and at competitive rates.
If you require a boiler repair in Richmond, Putney, Twickenham or any other surrounding area then please give us a call or contact us here.
Aston Cord has been installing new boilers for our customers since 1987 throughout the Richmond Twickenham and Putney areas. We can meet every heating requirement you may have from a simple boiler change to a full central heating design and install.
All of our engineers who are allocated to work on customers boilers have undergone sufficient training and are registered with Gas Safe as a competent engineer.
Aston Cord has become preferred installers for leading manufactures (Valliant & Worcester) in the industry enabling us to offer our customers up to a 10 year warranty on specific models!
All of this is supported by our very own 12 month workmanship warranty for your own peace of mind.
Some benefits of installing a new efficient boiler:
- Up to a 10 year warranty on specific boilers installed
- Smaller and more cosmetically pleasing
- Property value increase and more desirable for potential buyers
- Safety and reliability increase
- Save you money through reduced gas bills
- Quieter when operating
- Improved heating control with modern smartphone technology
Call us today to arrange a FREE, No-Obligation Quotation! 0800 833 017
You will be able to speak to one of our qualified surveyors in the comfort of your own home who can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Boiler servicing runs on similar principles as a car, it is vital that sufficient servicing is carried out every 12 months to ensure its life span remains as long as possible and also ensure that it is still operating safely.
Servicing on an annual basis is also vital to ensure all manufactures warranties remain valid
During this service we shall check things such as the following:
- Boiler controls and basic components
- Visual inspection to look for signs of corrosion and other clear faults
- Strip down, clean and inspection of vital boiler parts (if required)
- Ensure a sufficient seal is still maintained surrounding the boiler
- A Flue Gas Analyser test will be carried out to ensure your boiler is running as efficiently as possible
To ensure the integrity of your boiler contact us today.